More possibilities. More potential.
From learning the ropes as a freshman to gearing up for college as a senior, the Mx Scholar Programs at Maryknoll School offer an experience like no other.
Where else can students learn to fly a plane before learning to drive a car, design a better hospital ER, forecast the Chinese stock market and sculpt the next David – all before study hall?
Internships, professional mentors and visiting mainland professors offer vast opportunities far beyond the usual AP courses and college counseling.
The Mx Scholar Programs are for students who want to make the most of their high school years by exploring their interests, finding their niche and tapping into their talents. Your child can choose one or more areas of interest, and let their passion drive their potential.
THE FUTURE OF NEXT
Maryknoll School offers a new model of education that blends classroom and real world. This “academic honeycomb” shows the six types of learning resources that help students become 21st century learners, leaders and global citizens of character:
- Advanced Curriculum offering individualized learning guided by instructors who are professionals in the fields driving the careers of the future.
- Project-Based Learning through hands-on studies that bring concepts to life.
- Internships in high school to gain experience and develop professional maturity.
- Mentors who are industry professionals sharing real-world insights and career paths.
- College Excellence as a focus so students are prepared to stand out to outstanding universities.
- Leadership opportunities and development, including exemplifying the school’s motto, Noblesse Oblige, which means, “To whom much is given, much is expected.”